I’m so excited I just had to post again and let you know what is on tap for the Expectations workshop this Thursday!.
$25 and three hours of your time invested and you will learn:
1. How expectations are really subtle attempts to control others.
2. That fear is what causes us to want to control
3. How to replace fear with faith or love, and expectancy
4. How to communicate your expectations clearly.
5. How to use disappointment as a propellant, not a retardant
This workshop is online, via Zoom platform, which is a very easy video conference system. Thursday, January 18 from 6-9 PM., cost is $25. You can register in one of three ways:
1. Use my online store: http://karenlinsley.com/?page_id=1174#!/Its-not-about-THEM-Its-about-ME/p/94899803/category=0
2. Use Pay Pal
3. Call me and register over the phone.
Once I recieve your registration I will email you the link to attend.
Do you believe that expectations are premeditated resentments? I posted this question on Facebook and you would not believe the responses I received! Obviously this is a hot topic!
So much so that I've created a workshop around it! You should attend this workshop:
- If you believe in the statement
- If you believe in it but feel as if there may be some built in limitations there
- If you don't believe in the statement
- If you want to explore some other ways to think about things than what is "normal" for you.
The timing of this workshop is not an accident. I purposely scheduled it for just before the holiday season because I know there are many people who tend to have some expectations about the holidays, and I know that sometimes those expectations are not met.
Plus, this workshop has a bonus: two ways to restore or create some sacredness into your holiday season...we will explore gratitude and rebirth within us during the last portion of this workshop.
Three hours, $25....that's the commitment I am asking of you. In return, you will get knowledge and skills that will last you a lifetime. And you won't even have to leave the comfort of your home to attend! Register and I will email you the link to attend the class via Zoom. Zoom is very much like Sype, only a bit easier to use.
I hope to see you there! Thursday, November 16, from 6-9 PM