I’m so excited I just had to post again and let you know what is on tap for the Expectations workshop this Thursday!.
$25 and three hours of your time invested and you will learn:
1. How expectations are really subtle attempts to control others.
2. That fear is what causes us to want to control
3. How to replace fear with faith or love, and expectancy
4. How to communicate your expectations clearly.
5. How to use disappointment as a propellant, not a retardant
This workshop is online, via Zoom platform, which is a very easy video conference system. Thursday, January 18 from 6-9 PM., cost is $25. You can register in one of three ways:
1. Use my online store: http://karenlinsley.com/?page_id=1174#!/Its-not-about-THEM-Its-about-ME/p/94899803/category=0
2. Use Pay Pal
3. Call me and register over the phone.
Once I recieve your registration I will email you the link to attend.
Ok, I will admit it, I’m a bit different than other coaches and workshop folks out there. I don’t send a zillion emails all the time. I don’t have landing pages that go into this long sales oriented explanation of why you should sign up for this or that.
What I offer is simple: if you have ANY area in your life that is unsatisfactory to you, my workshops and retreats will help. I work from the inside out. This isn’t about changing your relationships, your job, your diet or the place you live. This is about facilitating fundamental inner shifts in the ways that you think, because what you think and how you think does have an effect on that outside stuff.
So, if you want change in your life, for the better, consider my latest offerings:
A workshop, Thursday, January 18, from 6-9 Pacific. It’s online. I need preregistration so I can send you the link. Click here:
A retreat, in Death Valley. It’s my annual retreat, it’s popular, it’s fun, and you should do it! Click here:
That’s it. I’m not going to try and sell you and sell you and sell you. I don’t do that shit. This is no nonsense stuff here: you want change in your life? I can show you how. I hope I get to see you.